We are expanding our Sales Staff at the Mug and Meeple. If you're interested, please email us your cv (preferably as a pdf).
Serve customers by helping them select products and serving them drinks.
- Welcome customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Direct customers by escorting them to shelves and counters; suggesting items.
- Advise customers by providing information on products.
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Process payments by totalling purchases; processing cash and credit cards.
- Keep clientèle informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage social media channels.
- Plan and run in-store events
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Dependability, General Maths Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, IT Skills
Games Product Knowledge, Spreadsheet skills, Event experience
Salary: Minimum wage dependant on age.
Career level required: Entry Level
Education required: GCSE / Scottish or equivalent or higher
Job type: Permanent
Job status: Part Time (up to 20 hours a week dependant on candidate)